Do you want to know how to change the WiFi name of a router? Then don’t worry, Because today in this article I’m going to share with you the step by step guide to change the WiFi name of a router.
WiFi routers uses service set identifier (SSID) for their identification. When you buy a new WiFi router it comes with a default WiFi name which was set by the manufacture. The default name is usually the name of the manufacture of the router.
You can modify the WiFi name of a router to your own customized name. Creative people always changes their WiFi router names to creative WiFi names.
How To Change WiFi Name Of A Router (Step-by-Step)
We can change the WiFi name by accessing the routers web interface.
The first thing we required to change the name of our router is the IP address of the router.
So before proceed to the step by step guide we first need to know the IP address of our network.
You can also search for your IP in google.
How To Access Router Web Interface
- Open your web browser and enter the IP address in the address bar of the browser.
- It will open the web interface of the router. Here you need to enter the username and password of your router.
- Enter the default username and password of your router. You can find your default username and password by visiting this website.
- Now you can find setting section inside it. Inside the setting section you can change your WiFi name.
- Watch the below video to get idea about changing your WiFi name.
I hope this article helps you in changing your WiFi name. If yes, then let me know by comment below.
If you have any questions related to this article then let me know by comment. Thanks.